I've fiddled with my blog template because I decided I wanted more horizontal viewing space, given that it was using less than a third of my 1920 horizontal pixels. If it feels too spread out for you, I added a drag-and-drop handle over to the left to let you resize the main content column. The javascript is pretty primitive. If it breaks, drop me a comment.
>
>
>
>

Monday, February 2, 2015

Blog posts

One reason I haven't posted to my blog in a while is because getting the formatting right is a big headache. This blog engine seems to be built for some purpose other than allowing for good formatting of technical articles. Case in point: I just went back to update all my Git articles with a link to the reference card I made a while back, and, after submitting, I found that all the formatting that used to look the way I wanted is now broken and they all look really ugly. Bleah.

No comments: