I've fiddled with my blog template because I decided I wanted more horizontal viewing space, given that it was using less than a third of my 1920 horizontal pixels. If it feels too spread out for you, I added a drag-and-drop handle over to the left to let you resize the main content column. The javascript is pretty primitive. If it breaks, drop me a comment.
>
>
>
>

Friday, August 21, 2009

Book Review: xUnit Test Patterns + Code Hangover

This is not a book review.

This is a book review.

Over the past few weeks, I read another book: xUnit Test Patterns. I posted the review on a different blog: codehangover.com. It's a new blog that I'm coauthoring with some former coworkers of mine. I haven't decided exactly what the division of labor between this and that blog will be, but I intend to put the more formal ones, like book reviews and my Git series (I'll finish it soon!), over there.

Some of the other authors on codehangover.com had their own technical blogs, and we decided to combine efforts to hopefully make a more useful blog and, honestly, one that will draw more traffic and maybe earn us all a bit more from affiliate sales ;)

No comments: