I've fiddled with my blog template because I decided I wanted more horizontal viewing space, given that it was using less than a third of my 1920 horizontal pixels. If it feels too spread out for you, I added a drag-and-drop handle over to the left to let you resize the main content column. The javascript is pretty primitive. If it breaks, drop me a comment.
>
>
>
>

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Prologue

Okay, first the name... I spent many long, laborious hours pondering several insightful and meaningful names for this blog. They were all taken. Most of them were taken by blogs that had been empty for years. I landed here: two random words which combine to produce a vaguely amusing, somewhat unsettling, and highly memorable mental image which is not the least bit relevant to the subject of this blog. The subject of this blog will largely be my work--enterprise software development, currently in Java--and the interesting problems I encounter along the way. To a lesser extent, there will likely be other random remarks of interest to people who know me personally, people who like computers, or people who are just plain odd.
Thank you; drive through.

No comments: